Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gondwe Online

My name is Godwin Gondwe. Currently I am working as full time tutorial assistant at Tumaini University Dar es salaam College under the department of Mass Communication. Also I am program producer, TV and radio presenter.

I worked with electronic media for almost ten years and still working in part time basis. I worked with Radio Free Africa in Mwanza, Radio One Stereo and Independent Television (ITV) both of them based in Dar es salaam. Apparently I am still working with Independent Television in part- time basis as the news anchor.

I also works as the media Consultant too, for instance I consulted Ebony FM in Iringa, Tanzania, by now Ebony FM is amony the radio stations does better in the southern Tanzania.

This is the first drop out of my blog presentation where by the seminar about internet for journalism trainers by Peik Johansson triggered the opening of this blog. Thank you so much Mr. Johasson.

I look forward to share with you the information on different matters. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Godwin! It is wonderful to see how much you appreciate the learning from different angle. I know your ability to understand and knowing, in general the very best you are.
    I just wanted to post something and acknowledge your blog as means of communication.
    You may be forgotten me, my name is brother Isaya, formerly working with you while with Radio Free Africa in Mwanza. By now am living in New Zealand.
    Tchao,

    Isaya
    Auckland- New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great. This IS great and it was a GREAT START.
    Now let's keep on moving Double G.
    Let's educate people through this medium.
    WELCOME TO THE BLOGSPHERE
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete